Last year, was truly an exciting year for PMD Alliance, with the official launch of NeuroLife Online®! While we have hosted our Lunch with Docs® for the last several years, in 2019 we were able to grow our content and programs, to bring you even more new and exciting resources right from the comfort of your own home. As you know, in 2019, we added multiple new programs to NeuroLife Online®. Each program adding a whole new variety of content and experts and providing countless opportunities for you to connect with one another. With the success of 2019, our team has been working hard to ensure that we do even better in 2020!
WHAT TO EXPECT in 2020:
- In 2020 we are working to bring you incredible new programs such as Lunch with Docs® – Movement Disorder, a disease-specific program on other movement disorders such as Essential Tremor, Lewy Bodies Dementia, Huntington’s Disease, and more. Lunch with Docs® – MD will air on the third Tuesday of every other month starting in February.
- Due to the incredibly successful pilot of our program, Therapy Break™, we will be continuing to provide interesting experts that range from certified Service Dog trainers, to experts in Biofeedback, to nutritionists! Curious about an alternative resource to manage your or your loved one’s symptoms? Therapy Break™ promises to bring those topics to you in 2020! We will continue to hold this program on the third Wednesday of every month at 4:30 pm PST.
- Staring January 1, 2020 we will be requiring registration for all of our Lunch with Docs® programs, and will be rolling out registration for all of our other online programs as well throughout the year. To attend a program you will no longer be sent the live link to the program, but will instead be sent a confirmation e-mail that contains the link to the program as well as call-in information.
- Three of our newest programs, ParkinsonTV Live!, wHolistic and Inspire Me™ will also continue in 2020 (don’t forget to tune into our next wHolistic on December 4th, with Naturopathic Physician Laurie K. Mischley, ND, MPH, PhD). Please keep an eye on your inbox for the dates and times of these programs!
- We will also have several other exciting new programs for you (which are still in the works), but each program is being designed with YOU and your loved ones in mind. If you are eager to learn more about these programs, please make sure that you are signed up to receive our NeuroLife Online® monthly snapshots that will be sent out on the 6th of every month. This e-blast will give you all of the information you need to register and login to all of our online programs.
As you settle in for the holidays, no matter where you are, or what you celebrate, know that we are very thankful for each and every one of you, and we look forward to another year of providing opportunities for you to Learn.Live.Connect.
It is not obvious how to sign up to receive your email newsletters, webinar and event announcements, etc.
A friend told me about your organization and I am VERY interested. I was diagnosed with PD in 2016.
Please send me info…