PMD Alliance recognizes the time, effort, and energy Support Group Leaders put into leading their groups. That’s why we developed the In Sync! Workshops to give leaders a time and place to talk candidly with physicians, other professionals, and fellow group leaders. Together we explore the issues and situations that leaders encounter, learn from each other, and go home with new insight into group leadership and management skills.
In Sync® Support Group Leaders Workshop
Every year our In Sync!™ Support Group Leader Workshops have new agendas, topics and worksheets. We strongly encourage at least 2 people from each group to attend together. Having two people attend increases the ability to apply what you learn and naturally builds succession in your group.
- Exercise in support groups and support in exercise groups: a roundtable discussion
- Resources At Your Fingertips: Agenda tools, speakers & education.
- Succession Planning: Ensuring group longevity.
- Building Infrastructure: Does your group have a solid foundation?
- Movement Disorder Physician Speakers: Understanding disease process, possible therapeutic interventions and your role
- Support Group in a Box: Your own toolkit to take home